Thursday 1 March 2012

Photoshoot with Adam Goodwin and Kat @ Profile and Fords

Here are some images from a shoot I did with the talented photographer Adam Goodwin. Model is Kat @ Profile models and Fords.

For this look, I used Mac Face and Body foundation as the model had such beautiful skin. I wanted a fresh natural coverage so face and body is perfect. For concealing I used Bobbi Brown creamy concealers and a corrector for under eye area.

Blush was left natural with some contouring under cheekbone. I used Bobbi Brown blusher in Slopes and contouring was a matte Bobbi Brown eyeshadow mix to match models skin tone.

Smokey eyes were created used Mac Smolder eye pencil on upper and lower lash line blended upwards and outwards for a winged cat eye shape. I then used Sleeks Storm I-Divine pallette using the vanilla colour in the inner corner of eye to open up eyes. I then used the black colour to set liner on top and bottom blending to a gradual fade upwards and outwards. I then used the smoulder pencil on the lower and upper waterlines of eyes. After curling lashes I applied 2 coats of Maybeline volumising mascara in black.

Lips were left with a natural gloss using Vaseline mixed with a dab of Bobbi Brown pot rouge.

Hope you like!

Mel
X

No comments:

Post a Comment