Saturday 1 September 2012

Paris Beauty Bargains!

Now I know there are a fair few posts out their about makeup/cosmetic shopping in Paris, so I'm not going to do a big blog repeating info that's already out there, I just want to share the products I love, and that I found were worth a purchase!

Now I visited the Cite Pharma, Rue 4 in Saint Germain to purchase these goodies, which I found to be the best value for money.

Here are some of the products I purchased;

Bioderma Crealine - €15.90 for two 500ml bottles;
A Makeup Artist's absolute essential, especially loved at Fashion Weeks. This is a hardworking cleanser that quickly rids skin of makeup and dirt, and is suitable for all skin, so gentle and water-like it's a treat for sensitive skin.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré - €18.30 for two 75ml
This hydrating Moisturiser is an absolute must in my kit. It combats very dry skin, without being too oily. It's a beautifully hydrating base for makeup application.

Caudalíe - Eau De Beautè - €8.90 for 30ml
This is a refreshing mist spray, and is an absolute treat to skin. Used as a refreshing toner, or over makeup as a face freshener. This product also contains natural plant and fruit extracts which means its aromatherapy properties wake up your senses too.

Homeoplasmine - approx €5
This is actually more commonly used a treatment cream for irritated skin, (some call it nipple cream!) but this product is used by Makeup Artists as an amazing chapped lip and dry skin cream!

Here's a pic of my Paris haul..

No comments:

Post a Comment