Monday 10 September 2012

Sunkissed Beauty - Bridal Look

I was contacted by the lovely guys at Sunkissed Beauty about taking part in their new competition to create a Bridal look using their products. The competition entries are a range of makeup artists and beauty bloggers, showing just how many looks can be created with the versatile products!

The products used for this competition consist of;
Beyond Bronze Flexi Cosmetics Kit - £14.99
Sunkissed Jumbo Bronzing Pearls - £2.50
Sunkissed Cosmetic Bronzing Brush - £3.49
All available at www.sunkissedbronzing.co.uk

As you can see the products are really good value, and of a very good quality. I loved the Bronzing Pearls, and the Beyond Bronze Flexi Kit has a great range of products and colours and is an absolute bargain! The Shadows within the kit are highly blendable and offer really good pigment payoff, I loved these shadows!

Below are the pics of the look I created on my friend Tanya Shepherd. Here is a run down of how I created this look!

Face;
Skin was prepped and primed using Dermalogica. I then evened out skin tone using Makeup Forever HD foundation mixed with Mac Strobe Cream for luminosity. Base was set with Makeup Forever translucent powder.

Eyes;
Using the gold/brown trio from the Sunkissed Beyond Bronze Flexi Cosmetic Kit, I swept the middle golden shade on the lid up to the crease then blende shadow upwards and outwards. Then using darkest shade I blended this into the crease and outer corner of eyelid to add depth and definition to the eye, ensuring this was well blended. I then used the lightest shade as a highlighter on the inner corner of the eye and underneath the brow bone. Taking again the darkest shadow shade I swept this under the eye thinly along the lash line and then did the same for the upper lash line to define eyes. Eyelashes were curled and two coats of the Mascara from the kit were coated onto top and bottom lashes, ensuring good separation of lashes.

Blush/Bronze;
Using the Bronzing Pearls and Bronzing Brush I swept the Bronzer anywhere the sun naturally hits your face, forehead, nose, cheeks etc. I then added the Peachy Pink Blusher from The Beyond Bronze Kit to the apples of the cheeks sweeping up towards the hairline. I then used a highlighter around the temples, centre of forehead, downwards along the very centre of the nose and Cupids bow.

Lips;
Using the pink peach lipstick shade from the Beyond Bronze Kit I applied to lips lightly for a natural hint of gloss and colour

Hope you like the look I created! Please take a second and click vote on my picture if you do! It takes less than 10 seconds.. Here is the link; http://www.sunkissedbronzing.co.uk/wedding_look

If I win I will be doing a Sunkissed Cosmetics giveaway so keep voting and keep a look out!

Mel
X

No comments:

Post a Comment